Properties - Retail, Office, Industrial
Oyster manages a diversified range of properties throughout New Zealand with a combined portfolio value of over NZ$1.5 billion. The portfolio comprises properties within the Retail, Office and Industrial sectors.
Oyster's principle retail management philosophy is regular and highly effective one-on-one retailer/tenant communication. Tackling the hard issues head on and being prepared for outcomes before they occur is achieved through relationships built from working closely with tenants.
The Oyster Board and key staff have strong relationships with key retailers in New Zealand and Australia forged over many years. These relationships continue to prove invaluable in managing retail assets effectively for the client.
Oyster has many years of successfully managing commercial office property. Operating nationally and providing accommodation to government, international, national and local tenants, Oyster has developed a comprehensive management model for the benefit of all investors which includes:
- Assessing risks to capital value and the value of rental cashflow and providing strategies to minimise the exposure to owners
- Providing analysis of the impact of economic factors (both positive and negative) on returns from the asset
- Identifying areas of added value and operating cost efficiencies within the existing property structure and considering trends in the property market and the micro-environment of the property to identify future opportunities
Oyster's team are always anticipating the best policy to ensure value appreciation by maximising returns in relation to the market place dynamics.
Over many years in the industrial market, Oyster has gained an intrinsic understanding of this specialised market segment.
Oyster’s industrial investment criteria involves:
- Investing in quality property in the main urban centres
- Investing in properties with the flexibility for multi-purpose potential
- Investing in properties that are in growth areas close to important transport routes
Oyster stringently targets optimal operation efficiency of properties by controlling the level of outgoings without compromising the quality of service or asset presentation.