Oyster’s successful property management record is built on our ability to identify, secure and retain quality occupiers for all our clients’ properties. By understanding the rental market and its cycles, Oyster’s leasing team is able to maximise the rent of the assets within their portfolios. Oyster is focused on maintaining strong relationships with tenants to maximise tenant retention. By combining a comprehensive understanding of existing lease arrangements and each individual asset, Oyster maximises expense recoveries and proactively identifies opportunities to make improvements or increase operating efficiencies.
Oyster provides advice on lease structures and issues, rent reviews, lease renewals and latest market trends.
Working proactively with commercial real estate agents in the market, ensures property owners are provided with the opportunity to reach a wide range of potential tenants.
Our leasing expertise includes:
- Strategic negotiation skills – ensuring results for landlords are optimised
- Outstanding, highly effective one-on-one tenant communication
- Ability and experience to tackle challenging issues proactively
- Experience in maintaining high occupancy levels, optimising property value and rental returns
- Relationships with national and international Australasian retailers forged over many years
- Robust analysis and background checking to ensure the right fit is achieved
Specialist Retail Leasing Team
Oyster has a uniquely dedicated in-house retail leasing team whose prime purpose is maintaining high occupancy levels, optimising the tenancy mix and maximising rental returns. Our team of retail leasing experts recognise opportunities specific to any given property, find solutions and achieve results. They work, together with our centre managers, to create positive, long term relationships with hundreds of tenants.